Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Sony A99 Official Topic
  • 52 Replies sorted by
  • The question will be which is going to be better the GH3 m4/3 or A99. I hope the gh3 just because I already have the m4/3 lenses. But lots will depend on codec, color space and low light performance I guess. Recently shot a short with gh2 and canis majoris night and it has such fine film grain I can't wait to see what the gh3 will achieve.

• Yeah I saw that, it's very interesting. Andrew seems to have heard something on the GH3 as well, seems to think that will be pretty awesome too. Interesting! Some say these smaller cams will never compete with the bigger cams, and I guess thats true to some extent, but market forces push relentlessly forward and they have to improve and add and keep the cost down, thats the nature of the beast. So hopefully something good will come out of this.