Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
25mm f/0.95 Voigtländer Nokton
  • 308 Replies sorted by
  • My wife asked me why is a lens that doesn't 'zoom' can be so expensive - LOL
  • @stonebeat
    also it gives a 100mm 1.4 :-(
    I sold mine Nikkor 50mm 1.4 AIS just for that reason ...
  • Nikkor 50.4 Ai-s and m43 adapter about same weight.
  • I wish they make one 10mm at least 1.2 or 1.4 :-) for 4/3 :-)
  • I got one 2 weeks ago. If you think it's heavy try walking around with full frame bodies and 2.8 zooms. The Nokton and GH 2 is like a feather in comparison ;)
  • Ah, I'm dreaming every night about this lens, have to save some more money ...
  • Best Lense ever...
  • Then umm buy one? Theres shit loads of them on Ebay? ;-)
    *shock*
    I sold mine recently and bought a voigtlander 40mm f1.4 cheap (as I tended to use the f0.95 @ f1.4 and I may go apsc sensor later on...waiting on if the Nex 7 delivers)
    Now dont get me wrong...the voigt f0.95 is bloody superb...worth every penny...especially for the build..but I was having a heart attack taking it out and about....and its not exactly the most portable of lenses.
    The best lenses are the ones you use...the old saying goes.
    The 14mm f2.5 I used more than the Nokton.
    I wont spend over £300 on a lens anymore.
    I do miss the Nokton f0.95 for the optical versatility but my heart feels better (as does my wallet)