Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Today's Olympic moment
  • BBC News reporter tried to buy a soda from a soda machine. Machine wouldn't accept cash, only Visa Card since Visa is an official Olympic sponsor.

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • It is not Olympic moment.

This is

• That was an awesome race, and how cool to race through London neighborhoods!

• Cool!

I'm not hugely into sport but loved the technical coverage of the opening ceremony. I've just been watching some swimming, and the variety of camera shots is amazing - also the real-time superimposed lane graphics. Not sure if you get that if you're not watching in the UK, but the BBC is doing an AMAZING job. I can't imagine any commercial broadcaster in the UK doing as well.

• Vino was incredibly lucky there. BUT he still is one of the greatest cyclists of all time.

• LoLed at the unbiased BBC reporting as he crossed the line - "The Ukrnian convicted drug cheat wins..." - nice one BBC rofl spat out me tea

• unbiased BBC reporting as he crossed the line - "The Ukrnian convicted drug cheat wins..."

LOL. You can't do anything with idiots.

• Mariane vos,

winnnnnnn.jpg
    534 x 381 - 41K
  • Here's why it's good to root for Jamaica, even if you're an American.