Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Driftwood Settings: Series 6 - COMP Apocalypse Now, Cluster v6, GalaXian GX1, Sedna, Canis, etc...
  • 713 Replies sorted by
  • @thepalalias i will try,.. but when is this patch getting released,.. is it a patch over sedna A and Canis Night?????

• @Ebacherville @kong Lovely, but the thing is I DON'T need eclipses. I need sunrise or sunset.

All: Please no more past videos unless entering for the competition. Shoot NEW! Get out there!

@rajamalik Don't be so impatient! Just shoot with whatever is available NOW.

• *** NEW *** Driftwood 'GalaXian' Setting for GX1 owners. See page 1 or this thread;-

http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/3964/ptool-v3.66d-public-beta-topic#Item_12

Blown up MP4 mode examples below at 25p.

Driftwood 'Galaxian' GX1 Setting FHD 1080-25p mp4 example4 - Nokton 0 95.png
    2560 x 1440 - 5M
    Driftwood 'Galaxian' GX1 Setting FHD 720p-25p mp4 example5 - Nokton 0 95.png
    2560 x 1440 - 2M
  • @driftwood Hi I just finish shooting musik video,I was using CM night,(shutter 50,Nicor 50mm,f1.4,25mm,24P).one of the scene vas allot of moving camera,like in action,and I realize that motion it's strange and stils looks like a double picture.this is normal?or wich is the best action patch I haw to use for actions? thanks, allot

foto2.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    foto3.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
  • @driftwood ok sir i will try my best.,...wish me gudluck ;)

• @punc The same exact thing has been happening to me also. The motion blur starts to look really weird sometimes, it's almost like a strobe light went off 3 times and froze 3 individual frames...instead of having a smoothly blended motion blur (hopefully that gets the point across). For me, it usually happens when I crank up the ISO but even at lower ISOs it happens randomly. I cant even figure out what's causing it. I'm hoping that someone knows and can tell me why it happens so I can avoid it at all costs.

• this is my second movie with cluster 6 'DREWnet', profile smooth, pancake 20mm, hyperprime 12mm.

this was a fashion movie only wirh the pancake 20mm, profile cinema

• @otcx you gave us the wrong link, it should be this one ;)

• @otcx Well done. A very good entry. Which setting did you use? :-)

• @driftwood VY Canis Majoris night

• Another series of test shots with Cluster v6 Drewnet. Really enjoying it.

@otcx nice work. Unfortunately my car is in the shop so I'm not sure I can get out to film a sunset. ugh

• Hi!

I have a little problem while :/ stupid when I do an update on Ptool 365d above the number 100, they tell me that this is impossible! how to solve the problem: (

thank you

• Why would you go to 100?

• I am currently at number 91 hack but I'll probably need to change thereafter and I noted that above 100 it was impossible to make me an update :/

• Why are you doing that? When you flash it, take your copy of the original firmware and save it as whatever, I just go up one, flash the camera and format the card.

The next time, do exactly the same thing. There isn't any need to add one higher number each time.

• @gokuan003. Use the same number over and over or start from low number again like 12

• I can rename it with a lower number without any problems with the fix that :) I would have chosen.?

• ok I did'nt know that we can rename with a lower number. Some people say that we have to rename with a lower number. Thank you both for your help

• @gokuan003 I asked this question about number increments a while back. It's sometimes hard to find answers on the board. You can find explanation/answer from Driftwood here: http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/comment/70982#Comment_70982

Just do NOT use the number 11. Use a number higher than 11 and you will be fine. The camera always thinks it is at version number 11. I was up to 14 or 15. After the answer from Driftwood, I just use 12 each time and it works fine.

Hope this helps.

• ok thank you for the info! always superior to 11 :)

• @Mirrorman: Nice shooting and beautiful bird. Cluster is very efficient.

• Hello,,,

any news on Day AM?