Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Unmanageable complexity
  • 28 Replies sorted by
  • The only solution is to take excessive reward out of the system. I propose a 100% tax on all income over $100k US, worldwide. When there is no additional excessive reward at the end, efficiency instead will be the key motivator. The driver will become "how efficiently can I work to get my $100k, then go play..." Imagine spending most of your time going out, with people, have a drink, and listen to some live music every night (played by local musicians that also make $100k a year...) Utopia.

And imagine if no elected official had access to more than $100k of money per year. Imagine what good they could do with the world's wealth.

Tax isn't bad. Maybe it's the only realistic solution to human greed. Maybe it's the best driver beyond of the animal like hunter/gatherer evolution/explosion we have been through.

It will never happen. But then, I will never make a major movie alone either. But I can dream...

• @TheNewDeal

I'll show later much more elegant solution.

As for 100% (even 70-80%) tax idea - it is awful for reality.

• COME ON @Vitaliy_kiselev show your idea for god sake!!