Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Game of Thrones
  • 28 Replies sorted by
  • Don't take this show too seriously with it's dragons and warlocks, it's just a weekend eye candy and a good one at that.

:-) I just think that it is not so good series. And absolutely sure that they dumped most good present in books.

Obviously Vitaliy represents a minority opinion on this one. The series has received wide scale critical praise and commercial success.

I am perfectly aware about it.
    Series ratings and review PR support systems are really strong btw.

• Obviously Vitaliy represents a minority opinion on this one. The series has received wide scale critical praise and commercial success.

• Spectacular show, I love it. The story is good enough to keep my interest from episode to episode. Some sex scenes do feel out of place sometimes, but I don't mind it. Don't take this show too seriously with it's dragons and warlocks, it's just a weekend eye candy and a good one at that.