Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Custom picture profiles question
  • Just looking for information, from anyone who has been working on a hack to get at the picture profiles (smooth, cinema, etc.) to try and get something FLATTER like a technicolor cinestyle preset on canon, or even like the Cine-D setting on the AF100. I'd love to see a flat setting like that. Had a rough shoot this past weekend near sunset, just a lot of shadows mixed with a lot of highlights, and im sure a lot of others have had similar issues. I used to own an AF100 and the only two things I miss are the 1080p variable frame-rates and the flat cinema-D look.

If anyone has any new info on this feel free to comment. I'd love to see this get done as the next frontier of the hack. I just don't know if its possible or if anyone is even working on it...

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/50/official-gh2-stalin-hack-development-topic/p18

I already said that it'll be top priority after manual modes.
    But it is easy to say, and hard to do :-)

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions