Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
first time hacking GH2 ntsc to use PAL - problems
  • hi there, first, thank you all, its great to be a part of a growing community. i got my NTSC GH2 and i need to use it in PAL mode. it came with firmware 1.1, i use SanDisk extreme UHS-1 45MB/s x300 cards (32 & 16 GB). i tried to hack it using EOSHD patch 44 Vanilla, and it seemed to work well, i was recording almost 40 minutes but then i went outside (while continuing the shot) and after few seconds i got this message "MOTION RECORDING TERMINATED DUE TO CARD WRITE SPEED LIMITATION" (somthing like that) and the camera freezed. only removing the battery restarted it. i wonder is there a known issue with this card type, or that the patch i used isn't reliable to use on originaly NTSC body in PAL mode? i have to run more tests, i loaded the body now with the original 1.1 firmware and changed only the 30 minutes limitation, the ISO expending option and the PAL/NTSC switching option. any suggestions for a reliable patch that'll work for me with these cards & body?

thanks.

p.s. - hope its not a too stupid question - what does SPANING means? why is it important?

thanks again :)

• 1 Reply sorted by
This topic is closed.
← All Discussions