Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH3/GH2/GH1 Cage CNC Solid Block Aluminium Development
  • 35 Replies sorted by
  • Thanks for all the interest people! i'm shipping two cages to @kindredmachine. I do appologise that it's quite hard to answer all the emails not just from here but youtube and other blogs too. There are 5 prototypes left which is much less than the current requests i'm looking into seeing how to do a count, should i do another batch. if there is a need for 100 i may be able to get the cost down. Regards Jake

• I'm looking for a GH3 cage, and yours looks like it could be one of the best out there. How much does it weight, approximatively?

• if GH3 fits well with battery card and other aspects i think you would get 100 orders. Then when price go down I would get one as 350 is out of my range.

• @jakef looks really nice! I would use it for my GH3. What would be the price for it? Can it fit a Gh3 with battery grip as well?

• @jackef i would love to have one, but so far it's out of my range. Hopefully u could make the price down.

• any news on this? can we order or so? thx

• Hi Jake, I'm about 5 miles from you, do you still have any cages left? I can come and collect and pay cash!

• Hi Jake, I'm in Denmark, and I would also like to buy a cage, if possible?

• Has anyone been able to get in touch with Jake since Jan? I'd like to order this as well, but have not been able to find anyone successful at getting in touch lately...

• Sent messages to Jake but getting no replies...