Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Premiere CS6 - Slow render/export via Intra100 timeline
  • I've been editing hacked GH2 footage for sometime in Premiere, but only recently chose to try out an intra100 sequence for my footage. The project consisted of 2 hacked GH2's with Driftwoods Pictoris, and an FS100. The project edited as smoothly as if I used DSLR 1080p30 or AVCHD 1080p30, however, the render times and export times are insanely long! I always check maximum render quality on my exports and sequence settings, and it never takes this long. A 20 minute sequence is taking over 3 hours to export to a 1080p h264 for web. I use magic bullet looks and mojo as the most intense filters. But even on an edit I did last week with the same filters and same length, it only took an hour at most to export. I've actually exported sequences faster than realtime! What gives? I need to test the same sequence in AVCHD format and see if its quicker.

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Can you copy and paste the clips into a DSLR 1080p30 sequence and check the render time?