Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Voigtländer APO Lanthar f3.5 85mm incl. adapter
  • Here is another adapted Voigtländer lens for sale. That German shop seems to offer such deals from time to time.

Does anyone have experience with this lens? I read in some forum that it is supposed to be really sharp.

http://www.fotomundus24.de/shop/voigtl%C3%83%C2%A4nder-lanthar-3585mm-p-14619.html

5808c2d2188557ae7b205ac93ae76330.jpg
    611 x 425 - 63K
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • ...and also I am curious to know if an apochromatic lens makes such a difference...

• @Tobsen

I personally perceive it to be the best of the bunch in high ISO sensor daylight work. I had hoped to keep it a secret! ...Oh well!

• I've got one, new in the box, example of this lens that I can sell to a member. The S-mount to m4/3 adapters are <US $50. Filter size 39 mm, f/stops 3.5 to 22, close focus to one meter, 10 aperture blades, multi-coated, very smooth focusing and aperture ring, and very high quality machining and finish. Please note this lens is Nikon S/Contax Rangefinder mount, so will need an adapter. Only 600 lenses were produced! Free shipping in US. US $325.00 Paypal

• @bubba sorry for revealing that secret ;) I have been scouting for interesting lenses recently and this one seemed to be interesting. Well, I just ordered the new Nokton for low light shooting so other investments have to wit for a while.