Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
On Hiatus for Spine Surgery
  • 66 Replies sorted by
  • Good luck @LPowell! I hope everything goes perfectly.

• Best wishes to you Lee!

• Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

• All the best!

• @LPowell Best wishes to you for a successful operation and speedy recovery.

• Here's to a quick recovery.

• @LPowell - rest up and get that spine perfect like your work.

• Hope everything goes great and you get relief from your pain.

• hope all goes good, all the best

• Good luck and all the Best!

• I happen to be in the medical field and have experience with discectomy, kyphoplasty, etc.. Good luck with the surgery and do yourself a favor, when you start feeling better, remind yourself that you just had back surgery and slow down a bit. So many people have repeat surgeries because they start feeling better and push themselves before their bodies are fully recovered, then you have to cut through scar tissue and the chance of healing 100% is diminished.

• Take care mate.

• Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

• Cheers mate! wish you a good recovery!

• I also had back surgery myself six years ago...a discectomy L5/S1 as a result of a severe herniation with pinching of the sciatic nerve..and I have to credit daily walking as the best medicine to making a full recovery...of course, don't take my word for it, do as your MD and physical therapist advise in your case.

• I wish you well and a fast recovery.

• @LPowell Get well soon.

• Best of luck. Don't forget that you will get better! When I was recovering from a spine injury I really felt like my PT sessions and exercises were huge. If I have any advice it's don't settle for a bad PT.

• @LPowell Best of luck and a quick recovery.

• Best results and speedy recovery. Also, I thank you for what you've done for us.

• Get well soon and wishes for a speedy recovery! Much respect and well wishes @Lpowell !

• My stars, man. All these get well wishes from all these good people from around the world. Feel good about that and heal thy body accordingly. Personally I think it all stems from that hilarious incident of you trying to move that little dot over and fade in. Little LeeP Jr was nowhere to be seen and so you turned to this site and got chuckles in response. With zeroes and ones up our algorithms it's the little old dots that can truly help us investigate the pains of being alive. Arr!

• I wish for a successful operation and may you get well very soon. PV does not feel right without such a value contributor like yourself.

Thanks.

• If you're having back surgery, things must be pretty bad. Hope it's successful!

• As a guy with serious back problems myself, you have my empathy. Good luck.