Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Blackmagic Design Live Production & Camera Update
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • You can watch recording now.

• Can anyone tell me why all BM online events have issues with color and audio?

Is it old bad tradition?

• I actually saw the video and thought "Maybe they just want to go for a log look again for consistency."

• @arum

Lot of the time it is not log look, it is people who set colors while using DCI-P3 mode on their Macs.

And I still can't understand how it is possible to have so much issues. Look at leading individual bloggers, or small teams - how superb they can do live events.

• I was wondering the same thing about Grant’s skin tones. That said I like Grant speaking directly to his user base regardless of the color grade. I hope this never changes as I can tell from Grant’s excitement about the products that it is part of what keepS BLackmagic delivering for their prosumer user base. There Is a fierce competitor behind that unassuming and low key presentation, I am just glad they are completing for the low end of the broadcast and production market.

• @majoraxis low-end? Is your judgement based on price points rather than feature sets? That is so '90s of you. I work for a national/public broadcaster in a technical management role. We've been using their Decklink cards since forever (20 years?). They're the AMD of the video and film world. They innovate and out-compete on price.