Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Needed Removu k1 old firmware
  • Needed Removu k1 old firmware anyone has it or knows were to download? Contacted Removu but not sure they will send it? The gimal makes noise and I think it is the new firmware, because it started as soons I started installing the firmware.

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Well, current one is at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nRlZDqjscCpErU7R6UdsNadHQ9oQ-5OJ/view

I doubt it is new firmware, and you better write to firm support (if they already work). Or wait instead.

• Not sure that is old or new? Probably new, can't open at moment. But yes sent message, not sure if sent message will work. Will maybe try to re-install if I have battery charged. In the pan mode I get the noise if gimal goes up and when put my hand down as I remember. In follow mode the noise is not happening. It is weird and maybe needs a downgrade of the gimbal or firmware? The sound is really bad and worried that it destroys the gimbal.

• Filled up the battery with juice, now there is no ugly scary gimal noise, so maybe could be the reason that battey was low that the noise became active or just luck? Hope it keeps working.