Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
ISO bug? and how to proceed with my GH2 update
  • HI guys! I have read (I dont know where) that my hacked firmware can have some problems to ISO, causing that the gh2 is always with "auto ISO" and i think I have this problem because you can select any of the ISO but when you press record it show "auto ISO" i think that sometimes it is really in AUTO, but i dont think if this is only on my mind :S , I make reference to 24p recording in Manual movie mode.

Anyway if you think this "problem" is only inside my mind =)... I was wondering about updating to last official version of GH2 firmware because of the 25p, which is a must for me since the region I live in, but I need those marvellous 44Mbits and so on of the hacked version... so what do you think? Must I update to official firmware? Are available the last hacked firmware that run with last Panasonic firmware? or Must I forget the official firmware?

Thanks in advance

• 1 Reply sorted by
This topic is closed.
← All Discussions