Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
is it possible to have different patches on different cards to go back and forth?
  • Hi all, next month I have to shoot some footage for a music video. Currently I'm using the super safe 44mb patch on my cheap class 10 card. Today I went to buy another one, just to have more space, and I thought if it would be possible for example to have the 44mb patch in one card, and maybe get a XtremePro with Driftwood's patch, and that way depending on the type of shot go back and forth between the two (without the need of a laptop).

Is that doable if both patches have the version increment on, or it's necessary to do the version increment each time?

Hope someone can share some experiences!

thnks!

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • I believe many people do it this way, including myself. I use my otherwise obsolete small SD cards just to store different patches which I use adequately to a situation. Good luck.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions