Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Nebula 4500 5-axis gimbal

Specs

• 4.5kg payload
    • 4 different modes
    • Instant manual adjustment
    • Time lapse function
    • Weight of gimbal - 1.2kg
    • Battery 12.6v 2600mAh with 8 hour life
    • Encoders with 4096 positions

Comes with

• 1x Nebula 4500 Gimbal
    • 1x Encapsulated 5-Axis Dual Handle
    • 1x Single Handle
    • 1x Hardcase
    • 1x Battery
    • 1x Charger
    • 1x Quick Release Plate
    sa3595.jpg
    618 x 639 - 40K
  • 18 Replies sorted by

sa3604.jpg
    800 x 576 - 48K
  • @Vitaliy_Kiselev Ohhh fantastic, I didn't know you actually made it!

Your deals are excellent, does it include shipping by any chance?? :)

• @GH2_fan

Yep, must include shipping.

• In our lab, review coming soon

sa3749.jpg
    800 x 655 - 57K
  • @Vitaliy_Kiselev Any update on your lab review perhaps??

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Is FilmPower still in business? They haven't updated anything since this release.

Are the deals still valid??

• @GH2_fan

Deals not valid, I'll remove them.

I did not hear form them for a while, will check, they can't be seen anywhere on expos.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Ohh noes! I was really hoping to use one of the deals! Is there no way to get those deals again?? Once again it's been a hard grind for me to try and gather the £££ for this one cause I think this is unique, probably one of the every few 5-axis gimbals out there!

I'm also kinda worried that FilmPower might be out of business, really hope they're not! :(

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Any updates any chance?

• @GH2_fan

They no longer make gimbals.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev WOAH! What happened???

• @GH2_fan

Zhiyun and similar companies happened.

You can't make gimbals (I mean here advanced models) without your own controllers now. And such controllers progress at very fast pace.

Filmpower still used same universal gimbals platform that had been around 5x more expensive compared to new custom controllers and they also could not do much more with it.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev I think I understand what you're saying. What do you mean by controller exactly? Is it because they were still basing their gimbals on old controller?

They should make announcement about their company.

So what will happen to their stock??

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Do you know now what's happening with the company?

I've seen their website and they've started selling these weird AI mirrors. Never imagined that happening.

Also a lot of their previous products have disappeared! :(

• I've seen their website and they've started selling these weird AI mirrors. Never imagined that happening.

Quite typical for smaller companies.

They chase things that are profitable now.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev That's incredibly sad news to hear! To go from selling high-end camera gear to electronic mirrors...what a waste :(

What would you say is the best alternative for the Nebula 4500? It's slant and 5-axis, at the moment I don't see anything similar in the market! :(

• @GH2_fan

Chinese do not look at this as you do.

If it is sellable and profitable - it is good, no matter even if it is dirty diapers even :-)