Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Happy New 2012 Year!
  • 59 Replies sorted by
  • I totally fucking agree with every single statement VK has made. This community is a hellluva group of people and I just want to wish every single one of you a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR, and 2012 is going to tight but lets face it, with little money available, loans no option for small biz, recession deepening, we are much more likely to be more creative. The HDSLR revolution reminds me of Punk (it changed music), the computer & the Internet (we are able to compete), and just remember this punk motto 'it was easy, it was cheap, go and DO IT'... Bonne Annee, Driftwood :-)
    PS I need a new keyboard! The L key keeps going bonkers
  • Happy new year everybody from Spain.One moré time, thank you vitaliy, driftwood, Brandin and others
  • Happy new year too. Really appreciate the efforts being taken here to make this community different. Best signal to noise ration. Also most swearwords to signal ratio ... but fuck it :)
  • Happy new year to all the members of the community and especially to the more constructive ones here like Vitaly, Driftwood, Cbrandin, Lpowell etc and sorry for who i don't remember. I think this is a very great community, thanks to everybody!
  • Happy New Year for everybody!!!.
  • Want to add one more thing.

If you don't have children, or have only 1 or 2, make a baby in 2012.
    Better even, make a baby 1 January.

After all, cameras had been invented to film babies. So, have something to film :-)
  • happy new year to everyone! I wish health and quality family time to everyone first and foremost. Perhaps a new's year's resolution for some us including myself would be more, better, and more creative content?!

Thanks to Vitaliy et al for not just the hack, but all the effort with expanding this community.
  • Happy New Year everybody!.
    Vitaly, great job in the management of this forum.
    You have provided a forum in which really smart
    people can be heard above the noise, and your
    tireless and generous contributions have encouraged
    others to make similar contributions. I think everyone
    has learned a great because of this, and with this knowledge
    and these tools you have helped remove the barriers to
    entry for all us little guys. A big thanks to you and all
    the other great contributors in the forum who are bringing
    the power directly to the people.
  • word@vitaliy! Looking forward to 2012 with the community, and looking forward to shooting short film on GH2VK! :)
This topic is closed.
← All Discussions