Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Looking for Davinci Resolve 14 Beta 3,4,5,6...
  • Hey guy's I'm currently looking for Davinci Resolve 14 Beta 3 - 4 - 5 or 6 for mac osx. If anybody could post a download link for me that would be awesome. Blackmagic don't have them posted any longer.

• 14 Replies sorted by
  • What is the reason?

• Hey VK.. because the newest version "7" is only compatible with osx 10.11.6 & up. my hackintosh is running on 10.11.5. Don't want to take the risk to upgrade my system is running flawlessly right now.

• I can give you 4, 5, 6 and 7 but only the Studio version.

But I think you can download those from BM - from the support page, just scolling down a bit further.

• Hey @Psyco thanks for replying.. I don't own a key for the Studio version. I checked the site but couldn't find them they took them down. If you find a link please send for me.

• @TrackZillas you should want to upgrade to the latest version of 10.11.x (it has the most fixes and is now a "completed" OS) and any Hackintosh issues with .6 should long be worked out by TonyMac's users. Likewise, the latest DR beta will have the most fixes... it's a win-win situation. Just clone your current 10.11.5 to an external drive, do the upgrade, solve any issues (if any...) and when you are confident, you can re-purpose the drive with your 10.11.5 boot on it. You should be doing this anyway if you are running a Hackintosh and you should always have a recent clone of your computer's boot drive (on any system).

• @CFreak You are definitely right I'm gonna have to do that. What software would you recommend to clone the drive? A free one would be nice..

• You can start looking for HDD manufacturer sites, they usually have some Acronis or such based backup things.

• SuperDuper! v2.9.1 --- back up and clone your drives for free— forever!

http://www.shirt-pocket.com/SuperDuper/SuperDuperDescription.html

Use Disk Utility to Clone a Mac's Drive

https://www.lifewire.com/use-disk-utility-to-clone-macs-drive-4042367

• Thanks a lot @jleo gonna check it out..

• Super Duper is great and so is Carbon Copy Cloner. To save you time, you want to use the smart update feature after any initial clone on either product I mentioned.

• But the smart feature is not free, only full clones.

• @nomad They have changed over the years what is free and what isn't. Or maybe I paid for it back then... I am due a host of upgrades myself.

• @CFreak thanks for the info..