Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Fotga remote for GH4 and GH5

Available at out deals for: $23,7
    Shipping: Price includes air mail shipping for US/Canada/UK/Australia&NZ/Western Europe. Contact for any other regions.
    I want to buy this remote.

sample568.jpg
    454 x 500 - 23K
    sample569.jpg
    510 x 500 - 39K
    sample570.jpg
    800 x 776 - 80K
    sample571.jpg
    554 x 870 - 38K
    sample572.jpg
    519 x 859 - 42K
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • I got one of these! Works well and I love that it has a tripod mount underneath so is easily attached to things. Minor negative - the start/stop button doesn't have a particularly solid press to it - although that makes it quiet there's not a lot of feedback that you've pressed it in.

• Minor negative - the start/stop button doesn't have a particularly solid press to it - although that makes it quiet there's not a lot of feedback that you've pressed it in.

I let them know, hope they'll improve switch used.

• Has GH5 changed his remote wire protocol from GH4? I used one cheap neewer/fotga like remote on Gh4 and can't get working now on GH5

• @Grimor I use the same remote on the GH5 that I've been using with the GH3/GH4, so it looks like the protocol is the same.

• @Jive thanks for reply. I'll take a look for what is wrong with mine.

• Our video about this remote