Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Personal View 2017 LAING Video Contest
  • 44 Replies sorted by
  • Well, we still lack enough participants.

• this one is older but good.

Made on red dragon sensor. Iso 3200 for grain look all the time. Ultra prime t2. Only 3 650watts fresnels. Some art direction and good space. Was shot on one night. Edited on resolve in raw. Then mastered on black and white. Me as DP and direction with a friend as the other video

i hope you like it

• @endotoxic

Cool, but terms are terms.

• Its ok

I just wanted too share it with the forum.

• Hi all,

here is my (late) entry for the contest. Shot on the Panasonic GH2/cbrandin hack with a C-mount 25mm 1.4 lens. Minimal level corrections only. Enjoy!

Thanks for the contest, Vitaliy!

• Anything going on with this contest?

• @TinRoof

Prize is reserved, so all is ok.

We'll close it after NAB exhibition, as hope for few more participants.

• Just noticed this contest. Well nothing to lose...

Here is first short teaser from our upcoming giallo film full of black comedy elements. Or as we call it: "first Finnish giallo so it's FiALLO!"

TENÚ is coming...

• @maskare

Good idea.

As if you compare camera discussions to good videos that can compete it is not good relation.

• "Exploring Petra - From the Great Temple to the High Place of Sacrifice" - personal-view laing contest

My entry for the contest. Video was shot entirely hand held, with the GX80, using the Olympus 9-18mm lens. Edited in FCP X.

• Contest officially closed.

In original terms intention was to determinate winner using opinions posts, but I do not see enough of them now.

So, if nothing changes in a week, we'll make our own decision on winner.

• My bad that did not posted it due to unplanned issues. Sorry guys, Will do very soon.

• I am so sorry for delays, just I need to rewatch every video without distractions to be sure.

Asked opinion from few other members, so will post all on Monday if nothing happens.

• So, final results.

Stabilizer goes to @TinRoof for

• Such an honor for my work to be recognized by Vitaliy and the other members of this forum. Considering the work submitted I am very humbled. Thanks to all of you for this honor, and for also providing such an important knowledge base that I feed on daily. PersonalView is truly a gem. Peace, Kevin Balling Tin Roof Video www.tinroofvideo.com

• Congrats @TinRoof love your video, I can't wait for the next contest :)

• @ivan_romeo

Hope to make one at summer.

Time to move to 2 contests a year. But need more activity :-)

• I need to be more active in the forum, normally I just read and learn from many talented people here, many thanks for your work Vitaliy_Kiselev I will be sure to donate for the cause :)