Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Apple iPhone 7 and 7 Plus - meet last widely used iPhones before Apple fall
  • 31 Replies sorted by
  • @Tommyboy

It won't be mobile.

Actually all you see now is not because smartphones. It is because smartphone industry does not resist progress - and it means standardization and unification, only two OS now left, and if not Apple it had been only one. Look at cameras - this guys continue to make incompatible mounts, protected and encrypted communication protocols, develop their own home made interfaces and OSes.

• yeap that's what consumer photo industry will be all mobile "all in one" solution.

• They want the Instagram market.

• interesting that any new video features were not mentioned at all, both at the conference and in the official specs, all geared towards photo..

• I have owned iPhones for many years and this year changed to Android. I like the Apple OS and tight integration with mobile devices but I think Apple are losing their focus and point-of-difference while keeping the prices high. If they don't have any advantage over their competitors products they will slip in the market and become boring, which is what nearly killed Apple in the 1990's.

• I only owned 3 iPhones in my carrier with apple. Starting from iPhone 3GS then 5 and currently 6P. I must say that year 2016 is a special year for me when I break the habit of investment loyalty with these major companies Apple, Canon etc....