Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Ginger Apocalypse
  • So . . . I've got this song . . . and I want to figure out how to do a music video . . . any suggestions?

http://listn.to/BowelInducingTerror/player
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • However you make it....this should be the lead singer in the video:

EDIT: I've listened to the song back to back a few times now, I like it. What's your budget? I do totally envision a robot singing, but how much cash do you have to play with? If you have no money, something animated or stop motion would be cheapest, but much more time consuming.
  • basically no money, but I am a college student, which usually comes with free (if unpredictable) manpower thanks to colleagues.
  • @B3Guy you have a GH2 right? Im sure that you could do something very simple and amazing! How about get a whole lot of footage in the can - ANYTHING... then edit something together- treat it like a test- don't edit your thoughts - only when you are cutting the video. :D

Good luck!
  • I kinda want to get some redhead freckled zombie children and literally have them eating the guts out of a circus clown, but I know no ginger kids (or zombie-compliant parents) . . .
  • Ok @B3Guy- I was not anticipating your production vision!

Kind of like...

But with ginger kids eating guts...

You could always spray colour their hair?

(or maybe adapt your ideas??? Maybe not children-??)

• oh, I'm sure I could get non-child gingers to participate . . . little zombie children would just be the icing on the cake.