Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: GH2 w/Driftwood's Drewnet 10 and more!
  • Its time to part with some gear and upgrade! Up for sale are the following:

• Panasonic GH2 Body only: $350.00 + 3 batteries, two chargers. Two battery are genuine Panasonic. Other is off brand. $70 for 2nd Panasonic and $40 for off brand. (Original Box is available if you'd like
    • Nikon Nikkor 50mm F1.8 AIS: $70.00
    • Nikon Nikkor 24mm F2.8 AIS: $150.00 - protrusion filed down to fit RJ Lens Turbo. Operates perfect! Original buying price. $250
    • RJ Lens Turbo - Nikon F/G reducer speed booster turbo adapter to m4/3 mft GF5 GF6 GX1 EM5 EM1 BM - $100 (Comes in original box)
    • Lowell Pro SlingShot 102 : $60.00 TOTAL: $860

Original price for all totals over $1000.

You can opt to BUY ALL for $700. I'll put it all in the Lowell Pro Sling Shot 102.

PM me if interested. US only. Paypal only. Buyer pays shipping. All equipment is well taken care of and maintained. Here are some videos I've made with this little powerhouse!

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters