Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
What cause this kind of problem ( Lumix GH2 )
  • Hi, and first of all thanks for the time you've all put into this website that a goldmine for people like me ;)

can someone tell me what kind of problem is that , if that is sensor or something else... and in the case you know where I can get the part for repair that would be of help, I love this camera...

Hebergeur d'image

Thanks for your time and consideration

Nicolas

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Hi Vitaliy, thanks for the answer ;) and yes it could be complicated, and i was somehow in "panic"

• Cool.

But you see no answer as people, unfortunately are unable to diagnose issue by such picture.

• Repaired ! as I had no answer and since it was unusable, I opened the baby ( lost for lost... ) the fall made one of the flat digital nap to disengage halfway, plugged it back and it work properly, the worst moment was to work to get back autofocus that i had lost at the first remount, now everything work properly and the sensor isn't damaged at all.