Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
The GH2 Still Amazes
  • 30 Replies sorted by
  • @Shogothp Very nice short; really liked it. IMHO it could have ended at 2:00. I liked the balanca between pure experimentalism and a bit of narrative...

also from some of your other footage, gh2+nikkor is still the best combo for beautiful footage...

recently I was also very happy with the gh2 results on the interviews on this project. steadycam is with a 7d, rest is gh2. Not graded..

• Thanks for comment ttancredi. And thank you for sharing you footage it's very nice video, I like the lighting of interviews and cuts with wide angle steadicam shots - I'm impressed that it's ungraded! The skin tones look very pleasing.

• @Shotgothp Cool, took me back to Eraserhead. @ttancredi can you tell them we need the sauna back now!

3.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 555K
    5.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 651K
    2 (1).jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 619K
    MAIN.00_06_51_08.Still007.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 618K
  • Recently used as a 4th cam on a national tv show when I needed to take a GH4 with me to the country.