Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Renting video external recorder in London
  • Hi there. I am interested in renting an external recorder to see if the image quality different (plus potentially other features) make it a worthy investment for me. I looked around and only found one shop in London (I am sure there are others, but I failed to find them) and renting from them requires a few steps (all reasonable, like getting insurance and proving you are not some crook who is going to steal the equipment) that mean that it will take me a while to be able to rent from them.

I was wondering if there is someone based in London in this forum who has an external recorder and is willing to rent it for a day. I am mainly interested in seeing how the footage turns out when recording a night landscape that turned out relatively ugly with my current camera because noise reduction and a bit of compression in the shadows (aka, a lot of the frame in those conditions).

If you are such a person, know of such a person, or know of a renting house with a more streamlined process, please, send me a PM.

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Hey @Arum, i have Samurai Blade you can rent from East London