Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Ivan0135 ....cgi fraud ?
  • Ok....something light ! And in response to V's "no ufo's here" , what'd ya'll think about these obviously cgi created internet mythmakers ? In my experience of distressing imagery, I find them pretty well made. If you want to google Ivan0135, there's alot of speculation...some good...some ridiculous.

Enjoy...unless the overlord zaps them with his magic wand !

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • Please do not post such s..t.

• verbotten ....oh my...yes, that'll make it more interesting !

• @kurth: See this incredible exclusive material for even more enlightenment... :-)

• @karl ...I was really more interested in techniques used to degrade the images, and other cgi methods ....or puppetry etc....but since you brought it up.....is that your site, or best friends ?

• @kurth: That site was amongst the "weekly link recommendations" of the German satire magazine "Der Postillon", and a hilarious one, indeed!

• ...so no one's got any intelligent idea how these images were created ? ....or we're just sitting around with 5k powermacs with our thumbs up our backsides, huh ? ...cause these sure put steven spielberg to shame , when you really watch it.