Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Are there any good: Charts, Low light tests, GH1 comparisions, 5D comparisons, for the Hacked GH2?
  • Hey Guys, I've had a look but can't find any of the above tests. Can anyone point a few out please?

Cheers
    Jon
  • 7 Replies sorted by
  • I am working on comparing the AF100, Driftwood reAquanted or better Hacked GH2, Stock GH2 and Technicolor CineStyle 5D & 7D. Im just waiting on Class 10 SD cards for the Hacked GH2 If you have any suggestions for tests let me know.
  • @THEOJO you should probably wait till PTool v3.63 (or whatever VK calls it) it should be out next week!
    As Jim says: "Everything will change"
    :-D
  • @THEOJO
    Comparisons are eagerly awaited. Not that thinking about buying a 5D or 7D... just want to see them trounced. Almost all the comparisons are with unhacked GH2s.
  • @alcomposer

I don't see any reason to wait for it.
    This release won't have AVCHD changes.
  • @Vitaliy
    1) First you have the awesome ability to hack this camera in the first place
    2) Then you launch P-V
    3) You include super deals as well
    4) P-V then generates large 'Apple' like following (I think we all have sold a GH2 + VKhack to someone... (and I mean sold the VKhack as 'you donate'))
    5) We all wait feverishly for the next 'fix' (as in drugs): PToolXX
    6) Now you reveal that the next PTool will not change AVCHD- but have other 'super' powers

All up- I don't know if I can handle the suspense - its tooooooo good! + I don't know what gear to buy next! HDMI? Lomo? Something?

+ Every day the Vimeo & Youtube examples get better and better!

So next time @VK you release PTool- can you have a press event?!

PS: @THEOJO do what @VK said!

• hi theojo, any news about the test?
    we are really interested!