Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
DJI Ronin-M
  • 60 Replies sorted by
  • @MikeLinn Thx for sharing the run test shot. What settings did you use to minimize up and down shifts?

• DJI Ronin M calibration and balancing

• what lenses can you use?

• dont know why im posting here , cuz my last post no one has responded in over 3 months lmao.

anyways.....

I want to get a Ronin m hopefully soon, has anyone ever done that FlexShop on Adorama ? I can pay $64 a month and pay one off, is that worth it or just buy a new one?

Thanks for any advice.

• dont know why im posting here , cuz my last post no one has responded in over 3 months lmao.

What you meant in your last post - "what lenses can you use"?
    People are good at helping you if they understand.

I want to get a Ronin m hopefully soon, has anyone ever done that FlexShop on Adorama ? I can pay $64 a month and pay one off, is that worth it or just buy a new one?

It is simple economical calc, if you have a job to do with it and no money to pay fot it without credit plans - you can be better getting it.

• got my ronin m today, attempted to balance my gh4 12-35mm and it seemed to be good, the Motor Power on the app looked fine, what are some good settings tho that everyone else uses with this lens? Thanks

• actually $1400

• @jclmedia

I am sure you can read that it was lighting deal, very short. Just ended.

• Ronin M vs KVS P4