Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Gh4 and Atomos Shogun
  • 8 Replies sorted by
  • Looks great man! Nice work. What lens were you using and what was your grading process?

• Thank You, i used the Voiglander 25mm 0.95 ....grading i use FCP X and just add a lot of color shape and layers and try to make a very heavy grade to see how much could hold the quality .

• I want to know if the enhanced Video recording and monitoring are worth $2k to you? I have heard that some cannot tell the difference between the internal 4k and the shogun.

• Anybody heard any more about the january date for Panasonic's firmware release?

• @lucapasturini thanks for sharing. Footage is looking great. Could you share the original footage to that for us? That be great as I am planing on a Shogun.

• I now have a "necessary" Odyssey 7Q+ for my A7s.

And, I am one of those that cannot see the difference between internal GH4 recordings unless you use the highest bit rates, huge file sizes, and slow processing that come with that.

• @RRRoger Perhaps V-Log will give a reason to go external with GH4.