Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Vitaliy's works ?
  • Hi Vitaliy, you seem to have some nice ideas about film making (and gear...), I was wondering if there is something you've done that we could watch somewhere on the web.

Rgds

sa345.jpg
    750 x 133 - 32K
  • 5 Replies sorted by
  • I do not publish my works :-)
    Most of them are specific documentaries.
    All else are personal things.
    Sorry.
    I think that we have here much much better filmmakers.
    I plan to make some public things, but it is too soon. I need to make many things first.
  • ok, thanks.
  • Liberating thousands of Indie film makers is more important imo :D
  • This whole effort incredibly encouraging and hopeful for humanity! Vitaliy you are inspiring people! And from that gesture, many good things that you will never know about will come. So — I write to say thank you on the level of all the things that you will never know about that you have a hand in by making an inspiring device for people who can not afford more.
  • Make it happen, pleeeease Vitaly! I need that 25p so badly. I know you are doing your best, and I know how hard it is. (Some 3 bottles of beer involved, but I speak "from the bottom of my heart")