Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Filming a music video at night with Minolta MD lenses & Panasonic GH2
  • Shot with Panasonic GH2, Canis Majoris Night and some Flowmotion. Lenses used: Minolta MD 50mm F1.7 and Minolta MD 35mm F1.8. Mostly handheld + run & gun.

Cheers,

D

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • I have updated this post with a new thread. Here: http://personal-view.com/talks/discussion/comment/186812#Comment_186812 - Feedback is much appreciated!

• Thank you! @kavadni

• I really like it.

• Thank you! @blazer003 Also I do appreciate some critique which will help me develop a better looking product. The funny thing about this video is, that I pretty much had to work with what I had and try to make it as interesting as possible.

What would you consider like a clear story line? Do you have any examples?

Cheers,

D

• Very well done. I think you did a great job with the editing. A lot of great shots, and most of the effects didn't feel forced or cheezy. A couple did just a little to me, but not badly. If I had one critique is that if there was a story behind the footage, I didn't get it, and I think it would have taken it to another level with just a little bit of a story. Also, I only understood a bit of the lyrics, so that may play into this as well. Overall, just a wonderful job!

• All was shot in 2 days. With some additional shots a day after in approximately 2 hours.