Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
News Aggregator
  • As you could see, we now have news aggregator available for our members.
    Link wil be always in top menu, permanent address is http://www.personal-view.com/news

I'll be adding more sites to it soon.
  • 10 Replies sorted by
  • Thank you! Great feature to add to this awesome site!
  • We'll be adding more things to it with time.
    I have many prototypes about necessary scripts and improvements, but we need dedicated PHP programmer. And good one.
  • Are you reinventing the wheel? I think that everything is already made in off-the-shelf CMS.

Or the problem is that you are already using one but are looking for someone to customize it beyond what you can find already done?

• @Zincoontrin

Don't start, ok?
    I am not in the mood to talk on such level.
  • Yeah Vitaliy sick new feature I totally dig it!
  • @Vitaliy_Kiselev
    Nice feature!

One remark: if I import the RSS feed into Google Reader, all paragraph/mark-up is lost and I see one long sentence of text. Is this something you could fix?

I love these kind of things on this site. Really makes it stand out from other websites!
  • > if I import the RSS feed into Google Reader, all paragraph/mark-up is lost and I see one long sentence of text. Is this something you could fix?

Yep.
    We'll improve this with time.
  • @Vitaliy_Kiselev
    Good move, thanks to you Vitaliy.
    @Zincoontrin
    Criticism is a very good thing if it aims to improve the state of affairs. Do you want this site was better or just want to show how clever you are?
  • @Mihuel

Exactly. And, my best advice in order to improve the "state of affairs", above any php code I could code, is: use something pre-made (assuming this is not, which I don't know, that's why I asked).
  • @Zincoontrin

Your advice is just stupid, sorry.