Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Panasonic accelerates m43 cameras production, GH4 is big on preorders
  • 181 Replies sorted by
  • which is the april fool?!?

• @kurth

Check whole first page of topic :-)

• ja ja ja ...good title change !

• @maranfilms C-span? Come on.

Nice new topic, btw, VK.

• Now I don't know what to believe...I just pray I don't brick my GH2 otherwise I'll end up with two expensive lenses I can't use. :-(

• I made out like a bandit by shorting Panasonic stock. Thanks for the email, Vitaliy! A true hero of the revolution, first class, with silver star.

• Well over here in the Netherlands, Panasonic's decision to drop Micro Four Thirds is being reported on major news sites such as Digifotopro.

• Hmm. Elsewhere, reports detail 30 year low on stock after record annual loss of 772.2 billion yen ($9.68 billion)

• I've checked the BBC and the only reports I can find are about a share surge in Feb 2014, as Panasonic announced tripling profits in the third quarter of last year.

• Glad I was able to sell my 7-14 this morning at a decent price for $500. Better than nothing considering it cost me $1000. I'd rather take the $500 loss now than not be able to sell it going forward.

• @maranfilms Any links to those? Couldn't find anything online. I don't want to believe this but I guess it must be true.

• I wish it were April Fools. It's no rumor, Joke, it's true, they just put out an official press release. Stock just fell 11 points and is dropping fast. C span, and the BBC are running the story too. Damn that sucks

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Especially if they are full frame Leicas, right? Bringing you affordable cinema quality for just $7k.

• @AdamT

You are wrong. Hacking FF bodies is just more prestigious thing.

• This is especially sad news for Vitaly; I guess his job with Panasonic now won't pan out.

• @dsavage, brilliant! hehe.

• I just picked up a new Nocticron 1.2 and a 35-100 2.8 for $200 from a guy dumping his gear in a fire sale after he read the news.

• Guys, hold on to your bearings. I saw this yesterday and I thought it had to be a joke. Today I still believe it. Or do I?

• I think I am going to buy some lenses before they die.

• @ragnar Just having a little fun :) That being said, I was really hoping FF fanboys would show up on 43 rumors and make jackasses of themselves (more than usual).

• In next month or two it'll be good time to buy body if you wanted one.

• What bull! Please put all your m43 lens on ebay lol

• Some people are going psycho. C mon, it's just a camera, not life and death. If you got yourself all worked up then it's time for some perspective perhaps.

• A sad day indeed :( I will respect the passing of the M43 format by holding an informal ceremony in Highgate cemetery to bury my GH2 as a mark of respect, members due to attend a London meet up are invited to the wake, please wear black.

• Certainly had me worried for a bit.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions