Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: SanDisk 64GB SDXC Memory Card Extreme Pro Class 10 UHS-I
  • i have 3 SanDisk 64GB SDXC Memory Card Extreme Pro Class 10 UHS-I and also 1 SanDisk 32 GB SDXC Memory Card Extreme Pro Class 10 UHS-I

used for one project. so gentle use and not much.

all 4 cards for $300.00...includes carrying case (not sure what brand. but silver, aluminum looking with 8 card slots).

one note: i did label (in bottom label area) with sharpie, 1/2/3.

please email at goroto22(at)hotmail(dot)com

thanks.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • @neko30 , I received the SD cards & thank you for that but, by the way, as I have already wrote to you in personal mail, for which I never took a reply since now, in opposition of what you write here that all cards are Extreme Pro, and in opposition of what you said to me that all cards were 95mbs speed, the 32gb one unfortunately it wasn't. It is a 45mbs & not at all an Extreme Pro one...

• also 1 SanDisk 32 GB SDXC Memory Card Extreme Pro Class 10 UHS-I

try to read first :-)

• @Vitaliy_kiselev , Vitaliy the only difference between the two 32gb cards is the "95mbs" instead of "45mbs" & the "Pro", all the rest except the speed is same written on them & they are both classified as "Class 10"... Now, if there is something that I don't understand please correct me. And anyway my problem is not the card but the behavior, as before agreement I asked if they are all 95mbs and I received a positive reply that "yes they are". Total price was already excellent, shipment was super fast, it's just silly this behavior, that's all.