Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Kindle HDX, Mayday! Mayday!
  • 7 Replies sorted by
  • Btw, now we know secret Obama plan to reduce unemployment. In next versions such feature will become standard in Windows, Android and iOS. Bingo! All problems solved.

• Items available at:

few advanages for filmmaker

• can play 4K video
    • fast CPUs and GPUs
    • calibrated displays - 100% sRGB ala Apple

few disadvantages

• no full USB ports
    • no memory card slots
  • Vitaliy, Quick, let's write a script where some dude (I'm thinking that creepy guy Ben Stiller) falls in love with his mayday girl, leaves his wife, runs off to vegas and marries his kindle.

• @johnnymossville

I have much better idea. Guy named Don accidently meets amazing mayday girl, so he constantly calls the service and change girls until find her. They talk for hours about Kindle interface, amazing new books, etc He falls in love madly. And asked her how they can meet. She said. Upon arrival at Bangalore, India he find that all of the mayday girls are, in fact, guys. And girl images are generated in realtime by Amazon cloud servers, voice recognized and regenerated using latest synth engine.

• There ya go. I still think the guy has to end up marrying his kindle. :)

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev when he gets to bangalore maybe a random bollywood dance routine can break out? This story almost writes itself!

• LOL. Yes, but most customers might not even get a girl. They'll get a Nazi guy from Maximum Security Prison (forced labor) and Angry Guy from a U.S. Post Office (working at second job) . Mayday!

naziimages.jpg
    390 x 334 - 29K
    postalguy.jpg
    292 x 350 - 56K