Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Marshall V-LCD50-HDMI + battery solution and 3 batteries
  • Hi, I'm selling my Marshall 5" monitor. Bought less than 2 years ago, perfectly working, used quite little. It works with 4 standard AA batteries, but I added a Canon LP-E8 battery solution (completely removable e re-attachable) so it lasts longer. I include 3 Canon LP-E8 compatible batteries (2 Blumax and 1 generic). It features peaking, false colors etc. Nothing wrong with it, I just find it hard to calibrate since it doesn't have color bars generators (and I'm not experienced with calibration). €350 including shipping to Europe

UPDATED: €250 + shipping to Europe

http://philipbloom.net/2010/10/18/trying-out-the-new-marshall-5-lcd-monitor/

m1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 129K
    m2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 139K
    m3.jpg
    800 x 600 - 134K
  • 5 Replies sorted by
  • Selling posts are allowed in marketplace only. Next time I'll just delete it.

• Whops sorry, I browsed the categories but didn't find it. Need new glasses, I guess

• Lowered to €250 + shipping to Europe

• $250.00 canadian shipped?

• That would be $200 (= €150) + shipping. Sorry but it is really too low. I prefer to keep it. Thanks for the offer