Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Meetup: Sydney, Australia - DownUnder
  • G'day all DownUnder Dudes,

I am waiting to hear back from the publican shortly - he's going to ask me about numbers so let me know ASAP if you think you can make it - the food beer and vodka are all good and if you feel like hanging around and catching some mighty fine blues afterwards - Mark Evans. ex AC/DC will be playing an unplugged acoustic guitar set with his mate Dave Tice at 5pm.

Please email me at PVMeetUp@TheDoco.Co to RSVP ASAP OK!

• 17 Replies sorted by
  • good on ya. if this was in melb I'd come.

• I'm on the Central coast but I'll come down.

• Thanks for organizing. Came back into the country yesterday and swamped until July. Cannot make it. Have a good one.

• The Publican is asking for numbers for this Saturdays Meetup at the Ruby l'otel on Sunday at 2pm please confirm if you are coming by replying to this post ASAP

• @DocoDocoMan

Send info to Sydney members, hope you wil get more reponses. Also remember to contact @MRfanny, @tired and @whynot by PM.

• I'll come down but it's a 2 hour trip each way for me so let me know if you can get some numbers - if it's just 3 of us, we'd be better off meeting via skype

Cheers Paul

• if it's just 3 of us, we'd be better off meeting via skype

It is offline meeting :-) So no skype in any way.

• Would love to come but Grand daughter's birthday party has taken precedence. Hope you're successful in establishing a quorum/forum. Stylis

• @Tired Paul, et al, I will let you know an idea of final numbers via a post here on Saturday evening.

• EDIT- not coming due to illness. argh!! Hi All, it's a plus 2 now.. Myself (Kearon) and a fellow gh2 slinger (Kieren) will be there. I'm returning to Sydney in time for it! Cheers, KdC

• OK I'm in. Not for long though cause week end is family time. 1.5 to 2 hrs I should be able to manage.

• Sorry guys, based in Melbourne. Would have been nice though. Have fun.

• Hi All, I hate to be the guy that is keen then bails out... I can't make it due to a rotten bloody cold that's finally got me in its grip. (And I have a VoiceOver to record tomorrow! Argh!). Have a good meet up, do keep in touch if you're doing it again.

• @DocoDocoMan

Let me know if someone is interested in making winter meetup.

• If any of you folks from downunder cross the ditch frequently then you'll be interested in the Auckland meetup being organised:

http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/8968/meetup-auckland-new-zealand

• @DocoDocoMan @whynot @makkinnoize any of you interested in meeting up in Sydney this month? I'm in town till the 18th.

• Difficult for me can only do on the 19th or 20th.