Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Fathers Day Special Price Drop: Audio Technica Lavalier Mic AT899 - Mint Condition
  • EDIT: Father's Day special for personal-viewers! Price drop to $125 with free shipping.

I'm selling 2 Audio Technica Lavalier Microphones. These are the AT899 and includes the AT8537 Power Module. These are omni mics and produce really nice sounding dialogue/speech. They are in mint condition. They come configured in XLR. I will throw in connector cables for XLR to 1/8" as well as XLR to 1/4" TRS for free, so you're covered whether using XLR, 1/4" or 1/8" port.

Thank you.

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • Note: Mics packaged in original manufacturer's packaging. They include a nice black padded carrying case with sectioned areas for mic, power capsule, and all included accesories such as vampire clip, magnet clip, foam windscreen and more.

• See below for revised pricing.

• See below for revised pricing.

• EDIT: 1 has sold. There is 1 left, and I'm dropping the price to $135 with free shipping.

• Father's day special for personal viewers! - $125 with free shipping!

Thanks, Matt