Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
m4/3 to EOS adapter
  • Who can tell me what the best m4/3 to EOS adapter is ( with or without aperture control)?
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • Well probably the Birger... Whenever that comes out. Otherwise I think I'd have to say Kipon. It's not perfect, but it works.
  • I just got Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter, Canon EOS EF Lens to MFT Micro 4/3 for my Rokinon canon lens.

I'm not sure how good it it is but i guess I'll test it out soon.
  • @Tommyboy, I have same fotodiox lens mount adapter for canon eos for my Rokinon 35mm canon lens and boy does that thing suck!! Haha lol kidding, works like a champ!! Love love that lens, any person who don't have a 35mm should invest in it.
  • @HillTop1

You scared me there for a while ;-). It's good to hear this adapter is a good fit.

-Thanks!
  • I have the Fotodiox too, and it is great for what it is. Really well made and cheap, but obviously no aperture control. All the EOS lenses I have are soft wide open, the EF 50mm, f1.8 being the only passable, so it doesn't get much use.
  • @allenswrench

Yeap, I got the Fotodiox especially for Rokinon lenses hence no need for aperture control on it.