Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
New Lanparte stuff, including BMCC gear

lanparte2.jpg
    622 x 711 - 75K
    lanparte3.jpg
    708 x 473 - 56K
    lanparte.jpg
    717 x 474 - 55K
    lanparte1.jpg
    715 x 473 - 41K
    lanparte4.jpg
    715 x 472 - 45K
    lanparte5.jpg
    531 x 764 - 61K
  • 11 Replies sorted by
  • I think this looks good. Never liked the previous side-arm design for DSLRs, I got to try one out and it seemed too flexible when you held it by the top handle. This looks rigid. I think the single-rod rosette is a good idea. Handgrips wherever you want.

• Never liked the previous side-arm design for DSLRs, I got to try one out and it seemed too flexible when you held it by the top handle

It is all personal. Normal C brackets are quite rigid and I never saw big problems with this.

• I like the arri rosette. Its something I wish more people would design into there rigs. That base plate looks nice

• This looks terrific. I especially like the single rod clamp rosette. I wonder if it's compatible with the Lanparte rosette clamp on their double handgrips - might it be possible to rig a single handgrip with it? I find I rarely use my handgrips since one hand is almost always pulling focus and the two handgrips just seem like over-kill plus extra weight.

Have to agree with the posters above, I've never had a single problem with the C bracket. Tighten it down properly and it doesn't budge one bit.

Any word on the pricing for these new Lanparte accessories? Any chance we'll see more Lanparte gear in the special deals any time soon?

• Any word on the pricing for these new Lanparte accessories?

Not yet

Any chance we'll see more Lanparte gear in the special deals any time soon?

Yep

• I'm surprised no one has mentioned the placement of the external battery. Am I the only one that thinks this is the worst possible configuration to advertise? You can't get to any of the controls. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here!!! :) Everything else looks pretty damn rock solid though.

• @vicharris

It is made for photos only so people will notice battery also :-)

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Ahhhh, so I'm not going crazy. Ok. Don't they have the option to mount that battery platform horizontally too? I though I saw that ability in another Lanpart deal

• @vicharris

It is angle adjustable, you can mount like you wish.

• Do they have new Arri Rosette compatible handgrips? Arri rosette extension arms? Would love to see a new Arri dovetail compatible bridgeplate and "high end" shoulder pad.

• Really nice Rig, I think I'll buy it. Dovetail and Arri Rosette support are really nice. It's also nice to have top rods for FF. I also like monitor support very much.

What I don't like is a top handle (not sure, how rigid it will be with EasyRig.) How can I mount something to that holes? Also, why I like Bebob, WoodenCamera and ViewFactor cages is because you can mount many accesories on the camera side, and here you can't. Also I don't see how dovetail is fixed. If it;s fixed by that tiny green knob, that's not good.