Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Panasonic DSLR Novice
  • Hi everyone :)

My first post - I am absolutely new to all things Panasonic, and I'm making the jump over to Panasonic DSLR from Canon DSLR. I have my sights set on purchasing the GH3 in the next few days, and I was wondering if you guys could help me out with two questions I have;

1. Is there a "flat profile" like the Techicolor Cinestyle profile that is available on Canon DSLR cameras? If not, is there a custom profile that you guys use to give your image a flat look which maximises the camera's dynamic-range?

2. I live in Australia and so will be buying the PAL GH3 - the maximum frame-rate possible in 1080P is 50FPS - however, I have been told there is an option that does 60FPS at 1080P on PAL models, but conforms it in a 24P wrapper? Is this correct? If so, does anyone know what bitrate the video is when this option is used?

Thanks in advance to any replies, much appreciated :)

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Thanks Vitaliy :)

Should I just copy and paste into that discussion/thread?

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions