Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Lens for Film shooting.
  • Hi, I'm looking to buy a bright lens for the gh2. i will use it mainly for film shooting (directed scenes). i saw the 25mm f1.4 lens which looks great. i also saw the oly 45mm f1.8. but if moving closer to the object is not a problem for me, because i mainly shoot directed scenes. do i really need it, or the 25mm is enough? i've seen reviews of the lenses, and read reviews about them here in personal view. but i did not see any comparison between these two lenses. i know they are different types of lenses but still, i've seen some portraits taken with the 25mm that looks great with amazing bokeh. so does the extra payment worth it?

thanks Emy

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Please, no general topics.

Check latest

http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/5983/looking-for-a-gh2-standard-focal-lens-with-f-stop-around-1.7#Item_17

And many more existing topics.

If you want to make specific topic like Leica 25mm vs 45mm do it, but no general one.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions