Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
lumix 20mm/14mm/14-140mm or sale
  • i have all these lumix lens for sale. I ve had them since around april i got them from unique photo when i got the gh2. Theyre all in mint condition, kept in smokefree enviro. i m hoping to just sell them as a package 1200$ shipped. pm me if you're interested.
    IMG_0671.JPG
    2592 x 1936 - 1M
    IMG_0672.JPG
    2592 x 1936 - 1M
  • 17 Replies sorted by
  • Try to attach actual photos for used gear.
  • i can post more photos for whoever needs em. im lazy right now
  • how much you looking for the 20mm pancake lense mate?
  • give it a week/week and 1/2 and i ll let you know if i dont sell it as a package.
  • I would only need the 14-140mm since I was being cheapo I grabbed the kit with the 14-42mm and then i bought the 20mm...I really regret that now. Especially when I am doing photography. I totally love the 20mm but the kit 14-42mm kinda sux.
  • $1200 not bad for a package. How long have you had the lenses and why you selling mate?
  • @sphipps
    I can't help but ask why are you selling these lens? You just bought them. They are excellent lens!
    I bet you could sell them faster individually.
    $250 > 20mm
    $250 > 14mm
    $700 > 14-140mm
    ----

Having said that, I'll buy the 20mm or 14mm right now.

• ive had the lens's since april. I need a 3ccd camcorder for a job shooting football (american football not that goofy game yall play across the pond :)
  • >american football not that goofy game yall play across the pond :)
    Americans always call the goofy things they do not understand or can not do well. Weird or funny? :-)
  • Well it makes more sense to call the game where you kick a ball...football. If you ask me we(Americans) are the goofy ones. Football should be called "Tackle ball" I think.
  • @mihuel our ladies did pretty well this year.

@no surrender yea you re probably right. honestly i ve grown to love the game. ive been promised a liverpool game by my girlfriends family next time im over there!
  • I'd def buy the 20mm - i've had one sitting in my cart on B&h for a week.
  • @No_SuRReNDeR
    I agree and would add that if you need an armor to play a game, and are still risking injuries, it should not be called a sport. It is rather a glorified war game.... sorry for being off topic here but I could not resist... :).

@sphipps: It will be easier for you to sell them separately. There are not so many people who need all of them at once. I would consider the 14mm. I already have the 14-140mm and the 20mm and they are both awesome!
  • Have any of these sold yet? i am interested and don't see any updates on the status of these lenses
  • ive decided to sell them seperately, ive pm'd the first guys that responded to me about each lens. one from dvxuser. i ll just go down the line in order of who responded first and offer the lens they were interested in to each. thanks for asking. nobody has responded to the pm s yet.