Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Panasonic GH2 Kit
  • Hey guys,

Please take a look at this post, I am making a very honest and generous attempt to sell my GH2 for a great price.

here is a post that I posted up on craigslist a few minutes ago just thought I would share it with you all. One of my good friends was moving away and was having a yard sale and really needed the cash so he ended up selling me his 5d Mark II for very cheap and I have gotten heavily into Photography rather than videography.

Hey there CL buyers,

I have an amazing offer for a great camera that I have used a little but really don't have much time to do much with as of late. I can provide pictures of the actual unit and such so don't worry about that at all.

I am selling a Panasonic GH2 with amazing quality along with an entire set which includes:

1. Panasonic GH2 Body
    2. 14-42mm 3.5-5.6 kit lens w/ lens hood
    3. Adorama Black Camera Back with Strap
    4. 8gb Class 10 Professional SDHC card
    5. USB SD Card Reader
    6. and Professional Lens Cleaning Kit.

There is no damage to the gear and the entire set is free of flaws.

This kit is worth Up to $1,000 and is listed for retail price currently at $914 online but....

I am selling this kit for $800!

This is an amazing camera and an amazing deal, so if you have any questions whatsoever, please contact me.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • @leejb4

No words like LOOK, Deal, etc if you are selling something. We are not free newspaper :-)

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Sorry, I will be sure to keep that in mind next time ;-)