Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: 15" Macbook Pro
  • Just upgraded to a 27 inch IMac, and thinking about selling my October 2008 15" Macbook Pro.

Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.93 GHz Number Of Processors: 1 Total Number Of Cores: 2 L2 Cache: 6 MB Memory: 4 GB Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz Boot ROM Version: MBP51.007E.B06 SMC Version (system): 1.41f2 Serial Number (system): 73926009973 Hardware UUID: E2B39707-BD91-5D9A-82B8-0DB62E6500AA Sudden Motion Sensor: State: Enabled

Mac2Sell says that this macbook is worth $920

Everything on the computer works great, except the DVD drive which reads fine...but only seems to write about half the time. So I'll take off the $79 a new superdrive would cost if you want one.

I couldn't find my Snow Leopard disc, so I had to wipe the drive to OSX Leopard...I'll install Lion tomorrow. To make up for this I'll give you FCP and Adobe CS5 and whatever other plugins I have laying around.

Also included is a incase padded laptop bag, Mini to DVI adapter, and DVI to HDMI cable, and of course the power adapter for the Macbook.

Looking for $840 OBO. If there is interest I'll take pictures of everything all together...

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • Oh and I replaced the MBP battery about six months ago!

• picture for anyone interested.

photo.JPG
    1632 x 1224 - 263K
  • Upgraded to Lion. Will include Snow Leopard retail disc, in addition to Lion boot disc.

$825 or best offer!

• Make me an offer for the MBP!

Need to decide whether I'm giving this to the girlfriend (and then stealing it for on-location footage dumps) or selling it!

• Just installed mountain Lion onto the macbook if anyone is interested in it. Make me an offer!

• $725 takes the MBP!