Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Japan: Harakiri
    • Japan asks households, firms for 15% power saving in area served by Kansai Electric
    • Usage cuts of 5-10% requested in other parts of western Japan to supply electricity to Kansai Electric
    • Of the nine utilities, the service areas of Tohoku Electric Power and Tokyo Electric Power will be asked to save electricity without specific targets, and those of the other seven utilities will be subject to their respective power conservation targets.
    • Tokyo Electric Power will rise 1Kwh price in 13-16 hours interval from four to six times.
    • Kansai Electric Power do the same since 1st of July.

Especially bad is that most remaining power generation is very old and had been build in 1960-1970.

An, btw, Fitch downgraded Japan rating today.

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • If only they built their nuclear power plants in more geologically safe areas. Maybe they'll figure out how to power themselves with Unicorns and Rainbows. Here in the USA we are going to be in the same boat soon.

• @leonbeas

Your link looks like complete bullshit scary story.

• REALLY

I don't deny fear propaganda that's true.

But they are not saying every thing, like if the panorama continues in 1 to 2 years it will be very difficult (impossible) to live in those areas this a a motive to create an U.S. revolution, like people living west states, living their houses and business on half country. And that all the technology in the world cant do nothing about that, in spite of this they are still looking for nuclear missiles in IRAN, that's a better distraction.

• @leonbeas

Yep, it is bullshit.

I also want to remind you that topic is not about this Fukusima horrors.

• well i was about o post a German 3 part documentary about this lie but lets keep it like that. Greetings Vitaliy

• @leonbeas

You can post in Offtopic category, I have nothing against it.

• Done that, thanks