Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Varavon Varacrane
  • I just stumbled on this .. it looks quite simple, lightweight, and versatile It's about $170 with free shipping on ebay.

@Vitaliy .. do you think we can a deal on this? I'll buy one .. I don't have a crane of any description.

And drat, I was too slow on the slider special deal I also found noticed they do a half ball riser

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Interesting, smart with the 2 wheels; on ebay a little bit confusing what parts will be shipped..

• Yeah, I agree .. I definetely want it .. Varavon I think are quite innovative. I hope vitaliy can organise the deals again and that I have cash at the time,

And I have wanted a hi-hat for a longtime .. my last one is the only piece of gear I have ever had stolen

Finding that hihat is waht has sold me on their sliders .. I can just remove my fluid head from my tripod