Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Stable setting (B-frame in 720p, max quality and max bitrate up to 34Mbit, typical Class-10)
  • Can anyone suggest any of the experienced testers for request below? Settings not for postproduction. Only for recording and storage. Max quality for general scenes.

I only have typical cards, class-10 (Transcend, real speed - 16Mbyte to write and 16Mbyte to read). I almost do not do postproductions, but only store the original recorded video, as it is. Can you recommend the best settings to PTools? :

1. 720p/50fps c B-Frames with bitrate up to 34Mpbs with the best quality.

2. 1080p/24fps with the best possible quality with two options - 24Mbps (24L) and 34Mbps (24H)

3. 1080p/25fps with the best possible quality with bitrate up to 34Mbps (HBR)

4. 1080p/30fps = 1080p/24fps on the quality of each frame, but just with more frame rate and bit rate - up to 34Mpbs(HBR).

I tried switch to B-Frames in 720p, but always have error messages for bitrate limit exceeded (I set max bitrate to 34Mbps). Although the recording with bitrate up 36Mpbs with a 1080p/24 error does not happen.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • @JohnyDoe 720p/50fps c B-Frames with bitrate up to 34Mpbs with the best quality.

why not use one off the allready great settings?
    Sanity 5, cake, flowmotion or driftwoods spanmybitchup...................

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions